JOBS at CoMO Growlers N Pints
Friendly, Knowledgeable Craft Beer Lover Wanted
We are looking for amazing people to join our team in Missouri’s first growler filling station.
- Must be friendly and enjoy talking to people
- Must love craft beer
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Prior experience bartending or serving a plus
- Knowledge of craft beer styles and draft beer pouring techniques preferred
- Must have or be able to obtain Associate Beer Steward certificate or Certified Beer Server certification within 60 days of employment
The idea for CoMO Growlers & Pints began four years ago when its founder, Aaron, dreamed of leaving his dead-end job for something that would bring him and others happiness. He wanted to share his love of craft beer and provide a way for people to take delicious draft beer home in reusable containers called growlers. Missouri was beginning to wake up to the burgeoning craft beer industry, but lacked the appropriate laws to allow growlers to be filled outside of breweries and select restaurants. It would take Aaron three years, a blog, a petition and many trips to the capitol to see retail growler fills legalized. The new law was not perfect and creative design was needed but at last he could fulfill his dream of opening Missouri’s first growler filling station. CoMO Growlers & Pints will be a fun, welcoming place with constantly changing craft beer taps. Patrons will be able sample any beer on tap, sit in the taproom and drink a pint or flight and get a growler to go. We plan to open by the end of June 2017 and need excellent people to begin this adventure with us!
Email your resume, cover letter and completed application to Growlers.N.Pints@gmail.com.
Looking forward to working with you!